Tapaas Help Site
The Tapaas Help Site: https://help.tapaas.com.
We developed the Tapaas Help Site in order for our customers to get quick answers to their questions or learn about new features to help them get the most value out of their Tapaas Service.
The Help Site hosts content to assist brokers with effective and efficient use of the Tapaas dashboards and alerts. These articles contain information on all Tapaas tools and are frequently updated as Tapaas grows and adds new features. With the steady expansion of Tapaas tools and enhancements, the Help Site is a good way for brokers to keep informed of features they may require to improve their risk management and best execution processes. While the Tapaas Insight blog does send out updates regarding new features, the Help Site provides a more in-depth explanation of the tools, their requirements, and the nuances needed to tap their full potential.
If you cannot find what you are looking for or need further assistance, you can start a chat session with our Support team directly on the Help Site. If nobody is online at the time, the question will be captured and we will respond as soon as we can. This is also a good place to provide any feedback, wish lists, or frustrations about the Help Site or Tapaas in general. Of course, you can continue to send requests and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Chat facility is something we’ve seen at many of our favourite services providers. So, we thought we should give it a try and see if it enhances your experience in getting what you need.
Search or Navigate Categories
As you’ll see on the home page, you can either Search the site or Navigate by Category. The search facility is quite powerful. So, just start typing. It likes at least 4 characters 😉 If you prefer to navigate by topic, we have organised the Help Articles into the following Categories:
- Operations – Instructions on the operational or hygiene activities required to be performed;
- Alerts and Notifications – Listing of alerts, description of what they mean and actions required when they are triggered broken down by Risk and Operational Alerts;
- Features and Modules – Articles on modules such as Risk Engine, VaR Calculator, Auto Hedger, Book Switcher, Profiling and Analytics;
- HowTo and Tutorials – Step by Step instructions on HowTo achieve various business outcomes using Tapaas Alpha;
- Dashboards and Analytics – Demonstrating the important features of Tapaas dashboards, such as action navigation, data copy, data extract, etc.
- Release Notes – Notes providing a description of new features and changes with each release of Tapaas.
Feedback So Far
Within a very short time after gaining access to the Help Site, several Tapaas Users discovered new features they were not aware of earlier, or they have forgotten about. Now, they’ve had those features enabled and are getting even more value from their Tapaas Service.
Further, by accessing relevant Help site content, Tapaas Users can get a clearer understanding of Tapaas architecture and constituent components, field definitions and specific operations, such as application of Warehouse rules, real-time data reconciliation, EOD rate capture and many more.