Do you have experience in Retail FX Broking? Are you looking to expand your career in Big Data Analytics? Are you passionate about continuous learning and professional growth? Do you enjoy problem solving, analytics, and innovation? If so, then you’re a perfect fit for Tapaas Support Specialist role!
Support at Tapaas
- Support Specialists are responsible for assuring our customers have a great experience using Tapaas
- As a Support Specialist, you will work with customers, technology partners, and our product development team to assure quick resolution of a variety of customer and technical issues and identify opportunities to enhance our platform
- You will have the opportunity to use your business knowledge and business analysis skills to help our customers be successful with Tapaas
- As a Support Team member, you will do much more than logging tickets. You will be a critical link between our customers and product team. You will have the opportunity to establish relationships with our customers to learn about their needs and assure they are clearly understood and communicated to the product team for consideration as new features and enhancements. You will be engaged in the process of assimilating individuals requests into product features to help us assure Tapaas remains the best available solution in the marketplace and continues to delights our customers
- You will be a vital part of our customers’ success by providing relevant best practices, training materials, tutorials and assistance
- You will have the opportunity to develop Ux, Visualisation and Data Analytics skills because it is the responsibility of our Support Team members to provide customers with dashboard customisation and fulfill on demand historical data retrieval and analysis
- The Support Team provides 24 hour support from 5pm Sunday New York time until 5pm Friday NY time. Some of the team are involved in the weekend maintenance window, which starts from close of trading 5pm Friday NY
What makes it fun to work with us
- We work from home, so goodbye long daily commutes and noisy distractions in the office
- We cover a 24 hour trading environment across the globe
- We are not afraid to try something new to deliver our service more effectively, or make our work more productive and enjoyable
- To get the best results we encourage everybody to gain understanding of our customers’ business, how we add value, and innovative technologies and analytical techniques
- Working at Tapaas is also an opportunity to learn about financial markets. We know from experience that a lot of people really enjoy learning about a field beyond their immediate area of expertise, it’s one of the things that makes this job more interesting than others
- We employ people with a diversity of backgrounds. What they have in common is their passion for our customers’ success, their extraordinary intelligence, their willingness to take risks and their collaborative approach. We will not accept less
- We provide the opportunity for career growth training and mentoring and pathways into product development, marketing and devops.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent IT related qualifications
- Competency in SQL and ability to learn similar no-SQL language
- A passion for customer success, problem solving, and KaiZen (continuous improvement) is critical to how we work
- Strong problem (business) analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in a Retail FX Broker environment will be considered as an advantage
- Strong knowledge of MT4 and MT5 Trading Platforms
- Scripting skills in Bash and Python
- Familiarity with databases and BI or Visualisation tools like Tableau, Microvision, Business Objects
- Strong understanding of networking and ability to distinguish networking problems from server problems and isolate the source in an internet environment
- Self-starter initiative and positive can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills and an effective team player
- Strong customer empathy and a sense of urgency are a must
- Can work remotely with minimal supervision
- Ability to work afternoon-evening shifts when needed
An attractive remuneration package will be offered according to qualifications and experience.
Who we are
The Analytics Platform as a Service (Tapaas) provides analytics and real-time information to forex brokers and firms. The Tapaas tagline is “Profit from insight”. We provide our customers with the best possible insight for them to make the most profitable decisions.
Tapaas is a growing and innovative company. We expand and create features and modules to suit our customers’ needs. We also update our services to ensure that customers are always given the most accurate, real-time data needed in a volatile FX market. The Tapaas team prides themselves on delivering needed features and add-ons, as well as support and technical assistance, swiftly.
We are a diverse team of individuals who come from different backgrounds and places. We have team members in Australia, which is our home base, Cyprus, and the Philippines.