Do you have experience in Retail FX Broking? Are you looking to expand your career in Big Data Analytics? Are you passionate about continuous learning and professional growth? Do you enjoy problem solving, analytics, and innovation? If so, then you’re a perfect fit for Tapaas Operations and Support Specialist role!
Operations and Support at Tapaas
- Operations and Support Specialists are responsible for maintaining the reliable operation of our SaaS Big Data Analytics and Risk Management Platforms
- As Operations and Support Specialists, we work with customers, technology partners, and our product development team to assure quick resolution of a variety of customer and technical issues and identify opportunities to enhance customer success
- We perform Business Analysis and Support including training and assistance with customisation of our Visualisation and Notification facilities
- We work on shifts from Monday to Friday, which are either 08:00 – 16:00 or 16:00 – 24:00, Cyprus time. Occasionally, we may need to cover the 24:00 – 08:00 shift as well
- We value good engineering practices and scalable solutions over pagers and on-call rotations. We take our responsibility for assuring our customers can depend on our system to monitor risk under all circumstances, very seriously
- We focus on automation, DevOps, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery so we can deploy everything in a repeatable and reliable fashion
- We have strong business knowledge and business analysis skills, so we can provide clear information to the product team about required improvements, new requirements and market opportunities identified during our interaction with customers
- We are a critical link between our customers and product team, as the customer experience and their input is vital to identify new features and enhancements in order to keep our product the best available in the marketplace, while at the same time we delight our customers
- We are a vital part of our customers’ success, providing relevant best practices, training materials, tutorials and assistance.
What makes it fun to work with us?
- In Tapaas, we have established a very quick feedback loop. We release early and often to get incremental benefits as they are developed
- We work remotely, so goodbye long daily commutes
- We cover a 24 hour trading environment across the globe
- We are not afraid to try something new to deliver our service more effectively, or make our work more productive and enjoyable
- To get the best results we encourage everybody to gain understanding of our customers’ business, how we add value, and innovative technologies and analytical techniques.
- Working at Tapaas is also an opportunity to learn about financial markets. We know from experience that a lot of people really enjoy learning about a field beyond their immediate area of expertise, it’s one of the things that makes this job more interesting than others.
- We employ a broad range of people with varying backgrounds. What they have in common is their passion for our customers’ success, their extraordinary intelligence and their collaborative approach. We will not accept less.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent IT related qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Retail FX Broker environment
- A passion for customer success, problem solving, and KaiZen (continuous improvement) is critical to how we work
- Strong knowledge of MT4 and MT5 Trading Platforms
- Scripting skills in Bash and Python
- Understanding of cloud and hosted environments
- Comfortable navigating and managing both Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Competency in SQL and ability to learn similar no-SQL language
- Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with databases and BI or Visualisation tools like Tableau, Microvision, Business Objects
- Strong understanding of networking and ability to distinguish networking problems from server problems and isolate the source in an internet environment
- Experience with support systems like Jira, Zendesk, etc
- Self-starter initiative and positive can-do attitude
- Can work remotely with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills and an effective team player
- Strong customer empathy and a sense of urgency are must!
An attractive remuneration package will be offered according to qualifications and experience.
Click here to apply.