Tapaas is looking to expand its Operations and Support team!
We are a bunch of bold individuals that work remotely in a high-tech environment. We are proud to work in a culture that promotes trust, transparency, collaboration and empathy, while our customers are at the heart of everything!
Who we are
- The Analytics Platform as a Service (Tapaas) provides analytics and real-time information to Forex Brokers and firms.
- The Tapaas tagline is “Profit from insight”. We provide our customers with the best possible insight for them to make the most profitable decisions.
- We are a diverse team of individuals who come from different backgrounds and places. We have team members in Australia, which is our home base, Cyprus, and the Philippines.
- We employ people with different backgrounds. What they have in common is their passion for our customers’ success, their extraordinary intelligence, their willingness to take risks and their collaborative approach.
Please apply to this job only if you are physically located between the GMT+1 or GMT+3 timezones and are an EU citizen.
As a Support Team member, you will do much more than logging tickets. You will:
- Be responsible for assuring our customers have a great experience using Tapaas
- Be a critical link between our customers and product team. You will have the opportunity to establish relationships with our customers to learn about their needs and assure they are clearly understood and communicated to the product team for consideration as new features and enhancements
- Be engaged in the process of assimilating individuals requests into product features to help us assure Tapaas remains the best available solution in the marketplace
- Work with customers, technology partners, and our product development team to assure quick resolution of a variety of customer and technical issues and identify opportunities to enhance our platform
- Have the opportunity to use your business knowledge and business analysis skills to help our customers be successful with Tapaas
- You will be a vital part of our customers’ success by providing relevant best practices, training materials, tutorials and assistance
- Need to rotate between morning and afternoon shifts, usually on a weekly basis
We are looking for an enthusiastic person that will put our customers above all and has a passion for continuous growth.
- Enjoys problem solving, takes initiative and collaborates well
- Has Support Desk experience
Who has at least:
- Basic scripting skills
- Basic knowledge of the Financial Markets
We’ll consider it a plus if you’ve got:
- Networking skills
- Knowledge of MT4/MT5 Trading Platforms
- Basic SQL / kdb knowledge
- 100% remote and flexible working
- An attractive remuneration and benefits package according to skills and experience, including paid time off
- We provide you with all the hardware and software you need to set up your remote office!
- Training budget
- The capability to learn about financial markets
- We provide the opportunity for career growth, training and mentoring and pathways into Product Development, Marketing, DevOps and Information Security
How to apply:
- Submit your CV by emailing [email protected]
- We’d love to learn more about you, so feel free to include your LinkedIn profile and a short cover letter